Hello Lovelies ❤
Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post my blogger friend Sahiba and I have collaborated.
We have tried to come up with monochrome look for formal and informal. We often get confuse what to wear when we go out.
So, Sahiba‘s look is casual, simple as well as easy to make. She wore a black jeans, an off-white sweater as well as a silver and white heels and carried a white sling bag. How can we forget her lip colour, its on point as this colour is dark and almost everyone of us try dark colours in winters. Her silver earrings are must to have. Don’t you feel her look is perfect for a friends day out? Well I heard you say what is monochrome? Any outfit of black and white or in varying tones of only one color is monochrome.
A lot of your look depends on how you accessorize and style it. Particularly the way you do your hair. Your hair can either draw attention to or away from everything. Because my tie has a wild print and skirt has a slitted back, I chose to pull my hair up and away from my face.
I chose an outfit that was formal, mostly because I wanted to create a look that you can do with things you most likely already had existing in your closet.
This was created in collaboration with one of my fellow blogger friends,. We both really wanted to create a look that we tend to lean towards when it comes to a night out. Her resulting look is very girly and fit for day whereas mine leaned more on the edgy, as well as completely formal. We wanted to provide you all with some inspiration.
- Your clothes should be comfortable, look good, and help you feel confident.
- No exposed cleavage. Seriously. Not even a little. If in doubt, button an extra button of your top and if you have larger breasts, invest in some heavy-duty bras and tops that fit.
- Yes, it’s possible to be dressy and feminine and fashionable and still be conservative and professional.
- Jewelry and accessories can go a long way.
- “Trendy” and “stylish” are different things. Shoot for stylish.
- “Feminine” and “sexy” are two different things. Shoot for feminine, if that’s your thing.
- “Dressy” and “sexy” are two different things. Avoid: tight fitting, sequins, short skirts or transparent fabrics or anything you ever wore to a club or can be considered club wear.
To create this look I apt for a white shirt with a black skirt and made a tie with my scarf. A bag is must to carry to your office so I carried a black bag along with black heels. My Blazer and heels have little of red in it. Though, monochrome is about black and white but I thought of breaking the monotony and added some colour to it.
Blazer for the chilling winters Be stylish and beat the chill this winter in style with the black love blazer. The slim fit blazer has a button fastening. It is comfortable as well as warm.
Her post for the same look will be up on her blog nest week. 🙂
Shirt- Raj Shoe Co. (Lucknow)
This is all for today.
Let me know about this. Feel free to like and comment.
You can also follow me on Roposo
Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect.
See you for my next post!! Till then keep smiling